Women go through all sorts of transformation as they grow. However, one thing every woman wishes for is a good physique. But talking about physique, the tendency for a lady to have sagging boobs becomes very high as she grows. This could be due to a number of factors which are not the fault of the ladies. One could have sagging boobs due to pregnancy, breastfeeding or aging.
We cannot stop aging but there are some remedies that can help one’s breast to remain as perky as possible.
Below are five proven remedies for sagging breasts:
1. Eating the right diet Diet is very import to keeping your breast in check. In fact, some experts believe that eating a lot of antioxidant-rich foods really help in this regard. For instance, fruits and vegetables can keep skin supple and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sag. Also, staying hydrated helps to preserve the skin’s natural elasticity and by extension prevents sagging boobs.
2. Sleeping position Another remedy for sagging breasts is to check your sleeping position. According to the Roshini Rajapaksa, MD, of Health’s contributing medical editor, sleeping on your side may cause breasts to sag more over time. It is believed that this could stretch the ligaments and can also lead to facial wrinkles since one side of your face is smashed against the pillow. It is, therefore, better to adopt the habit of snoozing on your back or on the other hand.
3. Wear a bra One other way to prevent sagging breasts is to often wear a supportive and well-fitting bra. This helps to retain perkiness and also brings comfort and improved appearance. Although this is not a permanent fix, it could provide a temporary push-up for the breast and keep it in check. READ ALSO: Ghanaians descend on Majority Leader Kyei Mensah Bonsu
4. Regular exercise Regular exercise also helps because the breasts sit on top of the pectoral muscle, which is important for arm strength and function. The breasts are also made of glandular or fatty tissue, not muscle and therefore strengthening of the pectoral muscles may help reduce the appearance of sag. Workouts also help to maintain a healthy and consistent weight, which can prevent changes in breast shape associated with extreme weight gain and loss.
5. Smoking Perhaps, this is the most controversial point of all. This is because smoking is usually known to be a harmful practice. However, according to a 2008 study in the Aesthetic Surgery Journal, women who smoked were more likely to experience breast droopiness after pregnancy. Smoking can also cause collagen in skin to break down, and this in turn prevents sagging boobs.
Do you have a news item that should be featured on My News Ghana?
Please send to email@example.com. For advertisement enquiries, partnerships, complaints etc. please call +233 0545064096