Nana Appiah Mensah, the embattled CEO of Menzgold Company Limited, is trending in the news again following reports of EOCO seizing all his property, as earlier published by YEN.com.gh.
Following this, we have gathered some more facts about Nana Appiah, popularly called NAM1, with regards to the companies he owned. From what has been gathered so far, NAM1 owned about six different firms, however, only a few or just two of them – Menzgold and Zylofon Media, were popular.
These six companies are:
Breaking News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories
1. Brew Marketing Consult: YEN.com.gh has seen an office on this company located on the Spintex Road. Details gathered reveal that it trades in gold just like Menzgold. There are photos of Becca, Jackie Appiah, and Kumawood’s Benedicta Gafah splashed all over the office building serving as ambassadors.
2. Star Madrid Football Club: According to information gathered on social media, this football club was established by NAM1 in the Central Region.
3. Brew Energy Company Limited: This company is believed to be trading in fuel
4. G-Tech Automobile Service: This is also a company that has to do with vehicles.
5. Menzgold Company Limited: The mother of all of NAM1’s companies which has funds of many Ghanaian investors locked up.
6. Zylofon Media Company Limited: This company also has the likes of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Becca, and many others, signed onto its record label.
These were seen in a release by EOCO seen by YEN.com.gh. In the release, EOCO announced that it has been permitted by the court to confiscate all of NAM1’s assets.
These include his two mansions at Trassaco Valley in Accra, an uncompleted building in the same area, his many cars, and offices of all his companies. EOCO further urged all employees, family, friends and associates of NAM1 to surrender all property they have which were given them by NAM1.
He has been declared wanted by INERPOL following being charged with defrauding under false pretenses. This followed his inability to pay customers who had invested with Menzgold. It was also established that all four directors of Menzgold were close family relatives of NAM1 including himself. The directors were his wife Rose Tetteh, and his two younger sisters, Abigail Mensah and Benedicta Appiah.
NAM1 is currently facing trial in Dubai after he was arrested for defrauding an individual in that country.
Please send us your articles for publication via [email protected]
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories