EducationGeneral News

Accra High striken by food poisoning; Students hospitalized

News reaching the desk of My News Ghana has it that Accra High Senior High School has recorded numerous cases of food poisoning.

Dozens of students we understand have been hospitalized since Tuesday afternoon.

The authorities of the school have not come out with any explanations yet and attempts to get them to talk have proved futile.

Many students on Tuesday afternoon complained of stomach upset after they were fed with Kenkey.

Watch this space as we follow up to bring you more on this story.

 

Source: mynewsghana.net

Tags

Got a news item to share with us or an enquiry to make?
Send an email to [email protected]

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
Close
Close