Listen To Article
Thursday, October 1, 2020.
OFFICE OF GREATER ACCRA REGIONAL COMMUNICATION DIRECTORATE, APC
All People’s Congress (APC) led by His Excellency Dr. Hassan Ayariga will today, October 1, 2020 launch its manifesto and officially outdoor the party’s running mate ahead of December 7, 2020 general elections.
Before we dive more into it, let’s not forget that since 1992 (28 years now) only two political parties have had the opportunity to rule our beautiful country, Ghana.
They made promises; bought our votes all these years.
Now ask yourself, if their promises had worked. Then why:
1. are you not gainfully employed?
2. as a trader, you go to the market and come back home frustrated and empty handed?
3. as a driver, you can’t make “sales” due to indiscriminate fuel price increments?
4. as a patient, you can’t afford to pay for essential drugs even though you are on NHIS?
5. free SHS but you can’t enjoy quality education?
6. as an indigenous business person your taxes are quadrupled and you can’t enjoy tax waivers unlike your foreign competitors?
7. The list is inexhaustible so you just pounder on the answers.
These parties come to power on an account of fighting *CORRUPTION* but if that is the case, why do we hear of:
1. SADA scandal
2. Bus Branding scandal
3. Ameri deal scandal
4. Cash for Seat scandal
5. PDS scandal
6. Agyapa royalties scandal etc etc.
This is the time we need a real change. The time to vote for *A PARTY OF POLICIES* not these *PARTIES OF PROMISES.*
All People’s Congress (APC) led by His Excellency Dr. Hassan Ayariga, if voted into power on Dec. 7, 2020 will restructure our economy and build the nation to that level that Ghanaians will be sure that their future is secured.
Let me highlight some key policies in our “Nation’s Manifesto” set to be launched today.
Under APC government there shall be:
1. free port, thus duty free for cars
2. free primary education to the University
3. digitalized economy
4. production and manufacturing hub economy
5. unique identity (different passports)
6. support local banks and business to strive
7. unemployment benefits for all
8. rail and train transportation system throughout Ghana
9. graduate project financing policy
10. improved health care delivery
11. ultra modern hospital nationwide
12. free dialysis, free diabetic education and free delivery policy for our mothers
13. loan facilities for bus drivers, taxi drivers and trotro drivers
14. concrete roads and underground system
15. food security and industrial economy
16. establish Job Centre nationwide etc etc.
We, in APC believe in quality leadership. A leader who can combine our human resources for quality development.
A leader who can look into the face of an opposition and say, “Look gentleman; lady, you may not belong to my party, APC but you have some exceptional qualities that Ghana needs for its development. Come into my government.”
This is want we call *All Inclusive Governance.*
That journey begins today at 5:30PM at the UnderBridge Castle, East Legon – Accra.
The Change is coming; the change is in you; the change is you.
Be a change maker on Dec. 7, 2020.
Vote for APC; vote for Dr. Hassan Ayariga; he’s the change.
God bless our Homeland GHANA.
Greater Accra Regional Communication Officer, APC
Latest News In Ghana. Click Here To Read Our Latest News Stories
My News Ghana is not responsible for the reportage or opinions of contributors published on the website. Read our disclaimer.