Ghana News

Breaking: Gas expolsion at Adenta leaves dozens homeless [Video]

Worrying news reaching My News Ghana confirms that a gas explosion at Adenta Powerline in the Adentan Municipal Assembly has left over 30 residents homeless.

An eye witness says that the fire started when one of the residents, a woman, forgot to turn off her gas cylinder after cooking lunch.

No casualties have been recorded so far as the Madina Fire Service department was swift to the grounds to quench the fire.

More soon…

Watch the video below:

Source: mynewsghana.net

Send Your Stories to email: editor@mynewsghana.com or Whatsapp: 0576270779

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button

Ad Blocker Detected

Please use a different browser like chrome or safari for better experience