Hot News

Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor

A Consultant physician in Lagos, Ayeni Adeyemi David, has died while trying to save his electrocuted neighbor in Lagos over the weekend.

 

According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbor who suffered an electric shock. Unfortunately, he was also electrocuted in the process.

 

His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.

 

Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos

Loading...
Tags

Got a news item to share with us or an enquiry to make?
Send an email to editor@mynewsghana.com

Paul Mensah Makiso Dalibabu

I am a versatile Journalist, News Editor at My News Ghana, Technology Entrepreneur and Motivational Speaker. I believe my work as a Journalist,Entrepreneur and Motivational Speaker are calls and I do them with PASSION, thereby live up to the ethical standards of the professions. Am also known by friends as Paul Lingual. Contact me(paulmensahdalibabu@gmail.com)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker