Ghana News

Fire guts Achimota Mall, shoppers injured

Fire has gutted portions of the Achimota retail mall causing injury to some shoppers, Starr News has learnt.

It is unclear was triggered the Thursday afternoon fire.

Starr News sources say officials of NADMO have responded to an emergency call and arrived on the scene of the fire.

Both Staff and shoppers were immediately evacuated from the facility when the fire was spotted.

 

To Advertise Your Products Or Services, Please Call/Whatsapp: +233545064096

For Publications and other requests, Please Email editor@mynewsghana.com  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button