The La Mankralo Nii Obadai Adai IV has denied links of Deputy Minister of Local Government Nominee Martin Adjei-Mensah Korsah to a land being developed by one Mr. Paul Ofori.
In a statement clarifying the issue, he disclosed that “claims of ownership or involvement of this by Mr. Adjei-Mensah Korsah are false. It’s a pure fabrication”
According to him “the purpose of this is to disprove the false claims to the land by the group and state that Mr. Paul Ofori is the owner and verification of same can be done at Lands Commission”
This comes at the back of a collection of bogus petitions containing fabricated lies against the Member of Parliament (MP) for Techiman South, Martin Adjei Mensah Korsah have suddenly started making the rounds in high places just when he is about to appear before the Appointments Committee of Parliament to be vetted for the position of Deputy Minister for Local Government.
The petitioners without providing any evidence whatsoever, claim Mr. Adjei Mensah should not be made Deputy Minister because he was using unfair means to forcefully take over some parcels of land from them.
Several radio shows hosts and newspaper editors have received copies of the said petitions and investigations from official sources have proven the accusations therein are fabrications and dirty lies.
In a statement signed on May 29, 2021, the chief who is the legitimate custodian of the land denied knowing claimant of the said lands except Mr. Paul Ofori.
Read the full text of his release below;
My attention has been drawn to claims in the media by a group (Lydia Forson/Kevin Aggor/Dr. Benjamin Adu acting together over 2 plots of Land in the La (Tseado) area and states as follows:
1. That I have earlier given a witness statement to the police CID on the ownership of this Land in question and situate at Tseado within the La Community months ago.
2. I owned that parcel of land and sold it to Mr. Paul Ofori years back and which he has been in possession and developing it currently.
3. I have never dealt with nor sold any land to Lydia Forson – 0209552097/Kevin Aggor/Dr. Benjamin Adu, all acting for a Chinese woman by name Quin Wang of Tema.
4. The Lydia Forson/Kevin Aggor/Dr. Benjamin Adu on one side are claiming the land from Mr. Paul Ofori whom I sold the land to and is developing it.
5. Claims of ownership or involvement of this by Mr. Adjei-Mensah Korsah are false. Its a pure fabrication.
Documents in respect of Paul’s ownership and receipts of payments are available with the Police CID.
The purpose of this is to disprove the false claims to the land by the group and state that Mr. Paul Ofori is the owner and verification of same can be done at Lands Commission.
Send Your Stories to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: 0576270779