Kylian Mbappe has long been linked with a blockbuster move to Real Madrid.
Mbappe is out of contract at the end of next season and is yet to re-sign in Paris.
Madrid are reportedly preparing their next steps in an attempt to recruit the France international.
TOP STORY – MADRID STEPPING UP MBAPPE INTEREST
Real Madrid are hoping to sign Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe after Euro 2020, according to the front page of Friday’s Marca.
Marca detail Madrid’s timetable to prise Mbappe from PSG in the report, with Los Blancos focusing on a post-European Championship transfer.
Mbappe – also linked with Liverpool – is out of contract at the end of the 2021-22 season.
– Cristiano Ronaldo‘s future remains undecided and it is blocking Juventus‘ plans in the transfer market, according to Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport. Ronaldo has been linked with PSG and Manchester United as Juve eye Sassuolo midfielder Manuel Locatelli.
– The Sun claims Jack Grealish‘s agent expects the Aston Villa captain to join Premier League champions Manchester City. The England international has previously been linked with United, who are believed to be closing in on a deal to sign Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho.
– Arsenal are nearing a deal to sign Brighton and Hove Albion defender Ben White, reports Goal. Brighton are demanding around £50million for the England international, who has also reportedly attracted interest from United and Liverpool.
– Sampdoria midfielder Mikkel Damsgaard is wanted by Barcelona, Milan and Tottenham, says Marca and Sport.
– Milan and Inter are both looking to sign Barca goalkeeper Neto, according to Sport. Neto has served as a backup to Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
– Tuttosport reports Inter have opened negotiations with Sassuolo for Giacomo Raspadori, while the Serie A champions are also interested in Lazio’s Manuel Lazzari.
Send Your Stories to email: email@example.com or Whatsapp: 0576270779