Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India

Listen To Article

Covid-19 patience have run for their lives after a ventilator in the ward the were admitted caught fire.

The footage that was shared on social media shows four medics, who are dressed in hazmats, surrounding a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.

Fortunately all the patients rescued as medics helped to rescue them.

See Photos:

Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India 2 Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India 3 Ventilator bursts into flames on Covid ward in India 4

Get the news on Whatsapp. Click Here To Join Our Whatsapp Group

Send Your Stories to email: editor@mynewsghana.com or Whatsapp: 0576270779

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button